+55 (11) 5627 0436 
International Relations Office
Translate to English Traducir al spañol'
traduire en français
Traduci in italiano
Übersetzen auf Deutsch

About Tupã

campus

Photo: publicity

Located in the western portion of the state known as Nova Alta Paulista, 450 km from São Paulo city, Tupã is the native Indian word for “God of Thunder” or “Good Spirit”. It was founded in 1929, in the middle of a virgin forest between the Peixe River and the Feio River (also called Aguapeí). Regarded as a regional center of reference for security, health and education, the city occupies an  area  of 630 km2 , has a population of approximately 65,000 inhabitants, and temperature ranging between 32 °C and 12 °C.

Schools

• SCHOOL OF SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING – FCE    

 

Back to Top