+55 (11) 5627 0436 
International Relations Office
Translate to English Traducir al spañol'
traduire en français
Traduci in italiano
Übersetzen auf Deutsch

About Dracena

campus

Photo: publicity

Dracena was founded in 1945, when Írio Spinardi, João Vendramini, and the brothers Virgílio and Florêncio Fioravante took the initiative in establishing a village at “Zona da Mata”, among the “Peixe”, “Feio” and “Paraná” rivers. The word “dracena”, which is a plant of green and yellow leaves that grows in fertile soils, was chosen in a contest. Covering an area of 490 km² in the “Alta Paulista” region, 650 km from São Paulo city, the municipal district of Dracena has a tropical climate and a population of 41 thousand inhabitants.

Schools

•  SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL SCIENCES – FCAT

 

Back to Top